KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting this Senior Tax Accountant for a leading international telecoms group based in Luxembourg.
This is a truly unique opportunity; not only can you develop within a hugely dynamic and fast growing company, but you will also be operating in an industry that is at the cutting edge of technology – your career opportunities will be outstanding.
Working at their international HQ in Luxembourg (they also have major operations around the globe) the environment is truly international, with over 15 nationalities in the office. This could be the perfect environment for you to develop your career.
You will manage the International Tax reporting and report back to the group HQ in the US
- Manage all the Foreign Tax Compliance –a major component in the preparation of the income tax compliance / accounting obligations of the Company
- The responsibilities include working with internal colleagues and external advisors in preparation and follow-up of foreign income tax returns and correspondence
- This position will also be responsible for managing the Company’s transfer pricing policies and compliance.
- The position will be responsible for tracking changes in international tax laws
- Financial Reporting – This position supports the tax accounting computation and reporting function. The responsibilities include reconciliation of current and deferred taxes, temporary and permanent difference calculations and research into the appropriate tax accounting required under FAS 109 and FIN 48. Position also helps to reconcile and review the legal entity accounting books and records
- Special Projects – This position will have responsibilities outside of the area of foreign income tax which could include depreciation, tax accounting, domestic compliance, treasury administration, and other tasks as assigned
- Manage and summarize transfer pricing
- Track international tax laws and research
- Work on foreign tax audits
- Prepare E&P calculations and Forms 5471 data
- Prepare FAS 109 and FIN 48 workpapers and reporting
- Ideally you will be experienced in tax Compliance accounting within a multinational group
- You will have multiple jurisdiction (international) tax reporting experience
- You will have in depth experience of US GAAP with understanding of IFRS Tax reporting beneficial
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (CPA or ACCA)
- Fluent in English (additional languages are welcomed)
You must be efficient, autonomous, excellent entrepreneurship mentality, with a keen eye for detail. You must be innovative and resourceful, able to inspire and influence others. You must have first-rate communication skills and a confident and outgoing personality
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please email us with your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com