KR Recruitment is delighted to be assisting a major reinsurance company here in Luxembourg. They are one of the largest non-life reinsurance companies in the country.
Role and responsibilities:
- Understand the reinsurance programs covered by the Company in order to administer and analyze the claims activity on a monthly basis
- Assist the technical team (consisting of 3 persons) in the management of premiums and claims
- Check quality of the information provided by insurers
- Maintain good relationships with third-party providers
- Develop specific analysis of the portfolio upon request
- Improve the reporting tools linked to the internal risk management models
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position
- Very good level of French required
- Degree in Accountancy or post-grad diploma/degree in Finance/Insurance or equivalent
- High competency on Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Some knowledge on Visual Basic is an asset.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or contact Insurance Specialist Laetitia Raspado on 27853042
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Insurance / Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com