KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a growing manufacturing group acknowledged for its technical know how in mechanical solutions and equipment for the construction industry
Technical Buyer (m/f) Eng / Fr
Your main responsibilities:
You will be part of the purchasing department of 3 people. You will be involved in the purchasing of all the mechanical components from the various suppliers in Europe.
- Analyze purchasing needs on the basis of plans and machine nomenclatures.
- Analyze and negotiate offers.
- Make purchase orders.
- Work in close collaboration with the design office and the project management department in order to carry out calls to tender.
- Produce technical files for tenders from different suppliers for ongoing projects.
- Monitor progress with strategic suppliers.
- Evaluate suppliers and support them in a process of continuous improvement.
- Update the production schedule.
- Deal with Supplier Non-Conformities.
- Guarantee supplier deadlines.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement process and the cost reduction policy.
- Master key aspects: Cost, Time, Quality.
- You have a degree in an industrial field (mechanical, automation...).
- You are interested by a position in purchasing and you have good organisational and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and French.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment are a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.