KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for the subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing group acknowledged for its technical know how in mechanical solutions and equipments in the construction industry:
Technical Writer (m/f)
Your main function:
- You will act as a coordinator for all the technical documentation: internal equipment, marketing, suppliers.
Your main responsibilities :
- You ensure a professional and productive liaison between the internal design office and the subcontractors for technical information about the company’s equipment / products: clarity, presentation conform to company’s standards, ...
- You will ensure that all projects under your responsibility are managed accurately with all the correct specificications and required documentation.
- You can also be involved on some marketing tasks: providing recommendations to the subcontractor for the presentation of products on the company’s website, sales brochures, communication documents (posters, articles...).
- Permanent contract.
- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 gross per year, can be discussed depending on your profile.
- You have a degree Bac +2/3 minimum, either in a technical field or in foreign languages.
- You have a significant experience of 4 years minimum as a technical writer/coordinator with a industrial or a construction company.
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French.
- You are used to dealing with documents for highly technical products and to ensure a good coordination between the technical department and the final users
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
Kr Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.