KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Financial Controller for a global, well renowned real estate investment firm.
You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team within a company that is offering excellent lon-term perspectives.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Day-to-day accounting of Luxembourg-based entities (holding and investment entities)
- Calculate interest receivable and interest payable amounts on intercompany loans; numbers/balances reconciliation with non-Luxembourg teams
- Liquidity management by monitoring cash balances and ensuring adequate balances available to settle running expenses
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance with direct (IRC/ICC/NWT) and indirect (VAT) taxes deadlines with the assistance of tax advisors
- Production of quarterly reports in co-ordination with local platform teams
- Participation in year-end audit processes.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent accounting skills / an accounting quafilication (ACCA or similar) considered as an asset
- 3-6+ years of accounting/reporting experience gained in a similar in-house position or in the Luxembourg trust and corporate services industry
- Solid knowledge in Luxembourg GAAP and in direct / indirect tax regulations in Luxembourg
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email your CV in the first instance to Amel Mellouk: firstname.lastname@example.org