For one of our clients, KR Recruitment International, is looking for an associate or jurist willing to become the key element and cornerstone of a financial entity in luxmebourg.
The candidate will operate on all legal missions from advice, analyze, drafting and collaboration with partners to deliver quality work and legal knowledge. All of this to sustain the fast pace growing of the structure.
This is a great opportunity to start working as an actor and make a new step in your career. To handle strategic missions and operations with the management.
Legal’s profile :
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Luxembourg in the financial legal sector
- Speaking French is mandatory and English fluent
- Graduated with legal, law, business law background
- Rigorous, organized, analytical and willing to grow
- Team playing spirit
- Ready to involve in middle and long-term project to handle the department in the future
Legal’s missions :
- Support and Advise more specifically the entity in all legal projects and operations.
- Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the entity.
- Assuming responsibility for the maintenance and development of the entity’s regulatory policies and proceduresIn charge of all the legal documentation and implementation for important, complex structures
- Responsible for all legal tasks from A to Z, with the support of an administrative assistant
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts across department and contacts
- AML/KYC preview or operations, to be extended with time within the structure
Legal’s offer :
- An interesting salary in accordance with your experience and added value
- Meal vouchers of 10.80€
- Discretionary Bonus
- Working life balance position
- Strong perspective of evolution and development of the department
- Dynamic and international environment
Do not hesitate to apply to discuss about this top opportunity and your search for a new challenge.