KR Recruitment have been asked by an established Real Estate Investment Manager in Luxembourg to help them recruit a permanent AVP level accountant for a hybrid role involving oversight and project management.
This is a newly created position due to restructuring and one they regard as important:
• It would suit an accountant who wants more of an oversight role.
• You will need to be “doer” who can take the initiative.
• It’s an ethical, expanding business with good career opportunities.
• Dual reporting lines to FD and COO.
• Small to medium sized operation here, within larger global business.
• Be a qualified accountant or equivalent with several years post qualification experience.
• Have in-house experience within a real estate investment management environment in Luxembourg.
• Have fluent English and French. German would be an advantage.
• Have broad exposure in Luxembourg of financial reporting, tax, and transfer pricing.
• Be comfortable with presenting yourself and business ideas within a complex business environment.
I like this role; it’s a bit different. There is no man-management, it’s fairly project orienated, and you have an opportunity to make a name for yourself.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director, with your cv and contact details.