KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this small but growing health food business in their search for a permanent Bookkeeper / Accountant.The business is long established and has undergone a recent strategic restructure as it changes it’s marketting strategy. It is now set up for a period of growth from its Strassen location.
The business has a “family” feel to it, and the role is one that you can make your own as the sole accountant there. This is an “all-round” role, needing someone who is happy to be their own boss and take responsibility for a wide variety of basic accounting tasks. It would be possible for the role to be done on reduced hours (70 – 80%) so we would be interested in hearing from applicants seeking a particular work / life balance, or wanting to work from home some of the time.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the accounts using Sage 100
• Maintenance of sales ledgers and invoicing, including payment recovery
• Purchase ledgers and expenses
• Payment of supplier invoices
• Bank and cash management
• VAT (TVA) declarations• Quarterly accounting
• Stock valuations and depreciation
• Liaison with fiduciary company for annual accounts
• Produce weekly and monthly finance reports as required
For a bookeeper or accountant with a good work ethic, who is looking for a job that gives them responsibility and independence, this is a superb role.To arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans.