KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this small but growing health food business in their search for a permanent Bookkeeper / Accountant.
The business is long established and is now undergoing a period of growth and investment. The business has a “family” feel to it, and the role is one that you can make your own as the sole bookeeper there. This is an “all-round” role, needing someone who is happy to be their own boss and take responsibility for a wide variety of basic accounting.
It would be possible for the role to be done on reduced hours (70 – 80%) so we would be interested in hearing from applicants seeking a particular work/life balance as well.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be resposnsible for:
- Maintaining the accounts using Sage 100
- Maintenance of sales ledgers and invoicing, including payment recovery
- Purchase ledgers and expensesPayment of supplier invoices
- Bank and cash management
- VAT (TVA) declarations
- Quarterly accounting
- Stock valuations and depreciation
- Liaison with fiduciary company for annual accounts
- Produce weekly and monthly finance reports as required
For a bookeeper or accountant with a good work ethic who is looking for a job that gives them responsibility and independence, this is a superb role.
To arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director at email@example.com with your cv and contact details.