For one of my international clients in the center of Luxembourg I am looking for an experienced fund accountant or supervisor fund accountant to operate as a client service supervisor and responsible for the management and oversight of custody for Real Estate, Private Debt and Private Equity clients.
Among leaders in the banking sector, this entity is promoting excellence through challenging and exciting missions in Luxembourg and intentionally. Operate in one of the most dynamic department of the bank and improve yourself and your career at the same time.
Be the one responsible for the supervisor and review of fund accounting process and provide a skillful eye on the process of the department and team. You will be the link for the bank and external actors and investors providing you a key and central role within the entity.
Client service supervisor’s Missions :
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues and serve as the point person for senior level client contacts.
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables.
- Exhibit a sound understanding of BBH products and services.
- Work closely with internal clients in Operations and Treasury and Markets to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external clients with regard to daily servicing inquiries.
- Develop key internal relationships to proactively aid in the resolution of client issues.Maintaining high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls
- Ensure efficient operation of daily processing and functions.
- Make workflow improvements.
- Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls.
- Improve, develop and implement procedures as needed
- Actively manage direct reports by establishing timely and challenging performance standards, providing ongoing feedback and conducting (semi) annual performance appraisals
- Participate in the career development of staff and act as a positive role model and mentor
- Actively manage staff performance and progressive discipline process for employees failing to meet expectations
Client service supervisor’s Profile :
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in an Alternative Funds environment
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to face clients and provide excellent relationship with all external actors
- Strong aptitude for numbers
- Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines
- Pro-active, mature and able to work with respect to the deadlines
- Be able to work within a small team in a fast-moving / changing environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and / or French is an asset
Client service supervisor’s offer:
- A salary up to 75K€ according your experience and profile
- Banking Convention
- Discretionary Bonus
- Strong perspectives of evolution
- Internal and international perspective
- Dynamic, international and growing environment
Do not hesitate to apply to discuss about this top opportunity and your search for a new challenge.