Sales & Marketing, Sales Executive
Job Role :
South London/ Brighton
Contract Type :
Closing Date :
- You will be seen as an expert in CO-Oximetry as well as being an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions.
- You will work with the field in developing research accounts and conduct follow up on clinical evaluations
- You will be a source for reliable and clinical trustworthy information for customers and fellow team members alike, and the training of new and potential users.
- You will work closely with the country manager, sales persons and local distributors with the planning and execution of the sales programs and coordination of resources
- Participate in programs to build and maintain end user awareness i.e. Trade shows, regional symposiums, competitive analysis etc.
- interface with distribution manager to maintain mutual understanding of product design needs, regulatory and production requirements.
- Registered Nurse/ Respiratory Therapist preferred, other disciplines will be considered depending on experience.
- Min 2-3 years critical care, NICU, PICU, OR or emergency medical experience
- Previous sales/ clinical support experience
- PC literate and very good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Direct experience in customer interactions and presentations
- Educational or research experience
- Previous experience in managerial/ leadership position
- Ability and willingness for extensive travel