KR Recruitment is delighted to be helping one of its long-last relationship clients to source a Companies Administrator for the Luxembourg office.
Our client is looking for a dedicated, hard-working individual who is keen to join a strong brand, being part of one of Europe’s largest Private Equity businesses.
The Debt Managers entity offers an opportunity to work alongside a fast-expanding and vibrant team, focused on growing the debt management and advisory arm of the company over the next few years. The role will focus on entities encompassing many of the Luxembourg Debt Vehicles.
• Ideally have relevant experience of working in private equity or with credit funds, administering SPVs in Luxembourg.
• Ability to work diligently and independently, taking ownership of the day-to-day administration for the company’s Debt Vehicles, this will include the following:
1) Working closely with the Debt Managers team in London;
2) Organising/managing board processes for investment considerations, including preparing or reviewing board minutes;
3) Assisting the Directors with legal and tax matters relating to the company’s Debt Vehicles, preparing or reviewing legal documents.
4) Preparing, printing all documents for the Directors to sign, including deal documents, tax forms, etc.
5) Maintaining all deal files and records, registers etc.
6) Being extremely diligent and organised in order to respond to information/market requests related to the various portfolios or investment/divestment trades which are to be settled in a timely and efficient manner;
7) Ensuring all annual filings are made on time;
8) Supervising all operational policies and procedures relating to the company’s Debt Vehicles in Luxembourg and working with the company’s compliance personnel to review procedures and update or implement new policies where necessary.
9) Responsible for coordinating the year-end audit process and reviewing financial statements.
• Good knowledge of Luxembourg’s corporate, fund and debt structure
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in a similar position ideally with Debt Manager
• Excellent level of English is mandatory
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com