KR Recruitment is pleased to be working on behalf of their client, a leading internal Administration company to recruit a Corporate Secretary for their Luxembourg office.
With offices worldwide and a reputation as one of the leading organisations within their field, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to this success, they are now looking to hire a Corporate Secretary to join their team.
• Organisation of board meetings and shareholders' meetings (ordinary and extraordinary general meetings)
• Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, shareholders’ meetings, agreements, powers of attorney…)
• Drafting and follow-up of incorporation deeds, statutory updates and extraordinary operations linked to the activity of the companies
• Maintaining client relationships and liaising with external parties such as notaries, lawyers, auditors, banks and administrations
• A minimum experience of 4 years in a similar position
• Fluency in English
• Relevant legal education with proven experience in corporate administration and company law - ICSA qualification would be an asset
• Exposure to tax driven and/or private equity and real estate structures is a definite advantage
For a confidential discussion about the role and the company please contact Aidan O'Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29