Company Secretary / Legal Officer - Real Esate - City Centre Luxembourg
KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Company Secretary / Legal Officer role for an Asset Manager in Luxembourg.
Typical tasks will include:
- Draft and review of various legal documents such as circular resolutions, minutes of board meeting of directors - managers / shareholders, draft of various agreements, proxies, convening notices, etc.
- Legal advisory on practical issues
- Incorporation of companies (corporate documentation, KYC documentation, creation of administrative records, draft of deed… )
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained
- General coordination, management and follow-up of legal documentation
- Day-to-day management of a clients’ portfolio
- Contracts such as share purchase agreement, management, domiciliation and administration agreement, indemnity agreement and side letters
- Attendance to Clients / potential Clients /Clients meetings
- Assess and/or revise contracts and/or legal documentsCoordinate the work of and advise about the day-to-day work
- Coordinate the communications with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies
- Ensure proper maintenance of (legal) records of all actions taken is provided
- Review legal processesLiaising with clients, representatives, third parties (external advisors, bank, etc…) and administrative follow-up, coordination of the execution of the relevant documentation for closings.
- Provide other administrative services as may further be requested from time to time by the Management.
- Degree in Business / Corporate Law
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg Real Estate Fund structures is a strong asset
- Good knowledge in issues such as Compliance, Securitisation, Domiciliation etc….
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner; ability to respect agreed deadlines
- Conscientious positive outlook and motivational attitude towards other staff
- Keyboard skills – Word/Excel/Outlook
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.