KR Recruitment are pleased to be helping a well known global commodities group in their search for an Analyst to join their Head Office compliance team in Luxembourg. The team is already well established, and the group has excellent compliance and corporate governance policies & procedures in place.
This role is a new one and provides the business with greater capability within risk and specifically incident management. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative whilst reporting to a Senior Compliance Manager. Your main duties will be:
- Development of a robust investigation process gobally including incident management processes and channels i.e. hotlines, emails, managememt escalation procedures etc)
- To develop and update companies policies and procedures
- Reviewing and evaluating compliance concerns submitted to Group Compliance
- Carrying out independent investigations
- Ensuring compliance has been consistently applied and conforms with local laws and regulations, internal policies, and worldwide group procedures
- Acting as a cross-functional leader to support change across different jurisdictions
- Encouraging an open reporting culture and raising compliance awareness
You should have:
- A professional compliance qualification or certification (ICA or CFE)
- 3 -5 years experience within a compliance management or related field. This might be forensic / risk management or internal control within a Big 4 environmentGood knowledge of EU legal frameworks, regulation and best practice
- An ability to work independently with a range of staff, whilst maintaining yourself as an ethical role model
This is a fantastic job for someone who wants to move to an in-house role and take on a more independent and responsible role. There are very good career prospects arising via this position and for those that can see the potential in this job, a fascinating opportunity lies ahead.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 00352 661 847 366 or email your cv to email@example.com.