KR Recruitment are pleased to be assisting this established Luxembourg based holding company in their search for a Compliance Manager. The role is part of the global compliance function and is one where you will hae considerable authority and decision making power; it is more than just a “box ticking” exercise. Based in Luxembourg City Centre, but with some global travel your main duties will be:
- Continuing development of the global GDPR programme
- Playing a key role in developing a culture of data protection within the company
- Acting as a strong programme manager leading and managing diverse teams across different jurisdictions
- Developing and updating policies at a regional level
- Ensure contract compliance, including liaison with external counsel
- Identifying and focussing on higher risk areas
- Working closely with Data Controllers in the business
- Developing standards and training
- Have a legal / compliance background
- Be comfortable with global travel (EU, Africa, Brazil and CIS states)
- Have strong project management skillsHave experience in European data protection rules
- Speak fluent English. French, Portuguese or Russian would be a distinct advantage as well.
This is a really excellent role for someone who is looking for a step up in their compliance career.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 00352 661 847 366 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.