75-90K + Bens
KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Compliance Officer role, for a leading global financial services group. This will be the springboard to developing in to a CCO / Chief Compliance Officer for the Luxembourg operation.
Working at this growing Luxembourg office within a highly regarded group, you will have outstanding international career perspectives in the longer term.
Playing a pivotal role in the team based in The Grand Duchy, you will have to be involved in the decision making process and give leadership and guidance on compliance matters. You will report directly to the MD (Luxembourg) and pick up all Compliance responsibilities for the Luxembourg operation.
This really is a unique opportunity to fast track your career!
- You will be responsible for reviewing ALL regulations affecting the group and ensuring that the group is compliant with Luxembourg regulations
- This is a full 360 degree compliance role and you will need to address every facet of compliance for the group
- Working in a regulated PSF, you will deal directly with CSSF / Regulators and build strong relationships with the authorities and communicate on a regular basis with them
- You will deliver a "best in class" Compliance framework for the group
- You will sit on the management team and have a strategic input in to the Luxembourg operation
- You will be responsible for all AML/KYC, Onboarding Due diligence and Transaction monitoring, as well as FATCA/CRS
- You will be responsible for the drafting and management of compliance procedures etc….
- You will have extensive experience in Senior Compliance Officer roles within Banks and /or Asset Management groups in Luxembourg.
- You will be looking for a role where you can grow in to a CCO / Chief Compliance Officer roleExpert knowledge across all areas of Compliance within Asset Management
- Fluency in English is essential, other European languages are beneficial
- You will be dynamic, flexible and highly organised
- You will be a self-starter who can work autonomously and deliver projects
- You will have the gravitas to and be able to communicate / operate at C level
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Kieron O’Connor.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com