Able to offer career evolution, this bank is seeking an ambitious collaborator to join them. Internal & external Trainings will be provided to help you to develop your knowledge regarding on-going & on-boarding processes and complex compliance matters (AIF & UCITS).
Therefore, if your desire is to find an interesting new challenge to follow your career path, this is the bank for you.
- Ensuring the AML/KYC due diligence regarding on-boarding of new funds (Luxembourg & European scale)
- Review of existing AML/KYC files
- Identification and mitigation of the risks in relation with the maintenance of the client relation
- Execution of various controls and monitoring, including searching through open sources and dedicated Compliance tools.
- Performance of on-going due diligence tasks (incl. but not limited to Transaction monitoring, CIP updates, Account reviews…)
- Provide guidance and answer fund-related compliance questions from any department
- Performance of controls over fund services and depositary teams, as per dedicated Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Accurate implementation of the AML/KYC internal policy in cooperation with the Head of AML.
- Review of investors’ files and escalate to Board of Directors of the Fund, where necessary.
- Fluent in English, any other languages would be an asset
- Capacity of analysing complex issues.
- At least 3 years AML related work experience within the banking and financial services environment, preferably with experience in the AIF environment. Any knowledge of the private banking in general is considered as an advantage.
- Good understanding of the AIF environment (specificities linked to each types of funds, main actors involved, responsibility and obligations of the Bank depending on its involvement) of their legal and regulatory aspects.