KR Recruitment is delighted to be helping one of its clients to source Forensic and AML Senior Consultant for their Luxembourg office.
The Investment AML and Forensic Senior Consultant will join a dynamic team providing a full Expertise on investigating money-laundering, fraud, corruption and complex accounting irregularities.
• AML Audit support (AML reviews for annual statutory audits)
• AML investigations and due diligence
• KYC file review and remediation programs for large private banks and TAs
• Development or improvement of AML compliance programs
• Fraud investigation and fraud risk management
• 4 to 8 years of relevant professional experience in AML/KYC testing
• A Master's degree in finance, law or accountancy
• Fluency in English and either French or German are mandatory.
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• An autonomous attitude, you take ownership of work and follow-up
• Excellent communication skills, team attitude and client focus
• A self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com