KR are delighted to be assisting this established Asset Manager in their search for an in-house Legal Administrator. You will be joining a small team, and the position would ideally suit someone with about 2 years experience with a corporate administration background.
They are particularly interested in someone who is looking to move in-house and develop themselves further. The business has a family feel about it so additionally our client is looking for someone who enjoys being a team - player.
The duties include:
• Company secretarial duties across the Luxembourg entities
• Ensuring corporate governance procedures are fully followed
• Maintaining files for all decisions and approvals
• Coordination with external legal advisors
• Minutes / agendas / board meeting preparation
• Drafting of minutes
• Working closely with other employees including Directors
You should have:
• A law degree or similar
• c. 2 years experience in a similar legal or corporate governance position in Luxembourg
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• AIF experience, preferably in private equity would be an advantage
• A good understanding of Corporate Secretarial duties
This is an excellent role for someone who is serious about developing their legal governance career and wants to work and learn in a supportive environment.If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the position and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director, with your cv and contact details.