KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting a Custody Client Representative for a reputed Bank operating in Luxembourg.
The role :
- Maintaining high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls
- Ensure efficient operation of daily processing and functions.
- Make workflow improvements.
- Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls.
- Communicate professionally, and constructively to effectively address and resolve problems with other sections
- Improve, develop and implement procedures as needed. Your Profile:
- Communicates Effectively
- Fosters Team Spirit
- Is Adaptable
- Takes Initiative and Resumes Responsibility
- Drives Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- University degree or equivalent gained through experience
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in one of the Global Custody tasks
- Strong aptitude for numbers and figures
- Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Team spirit
- Be able to work within a small team in a fast-moving / changing environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and / or French is an asset
Should you be interested in developing in a busy and fast paced role, please send your CV in the first instance to Aidan O'Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com