Job Role :
Bank / Fund Administration, Private Equity / Real Estate / Asset Management
Contract Type :
Closing Date :
Our client, a reputable private equity investment firm is looking for a Depository / Custody Officer to strengthen the team.
- Cash flow monitoring;
- Management of the AIF documents;
- Analysis of all the regulatory and legal amendments which impact the depositary activity;
- Support in the implementation stage;
- Due diligence;
- Liaise with external providers including banks, regulators, auditors...;
- Time management to meet deadlines;
- NAV calculation, investment restrictions;
- D/I distribution, subscriptions/redemptions oversight.
- 3-5 years of Depositary/Custody experience;
- Broad knowledge of the depositary function and its responsibilities;
- English, French;
- A first private equity experience would be considered as a very strong asset.