KR Recruitment are pleased to be assisting this established industrial group in their search for a permanent ERP Project Manager (in-house).
The position would suit someone who is used to being part of a small team but is happiest taking responsibility for and planning their own workload.
The position offers the chance to work from home for a significant amount of time, so is ideal for someone interested in working in a project related role.
- Assisting with the companies long-term plan of ERP consolidation
- Translating business needs and solution design
- Wire/frames and mock-ups
- External partner selection
- Testing and commissioning
- Change management
- Resource and planning management
- Communication and workshops
The ideal candidate:
- Have 2 – 5 years similar experience in an industrial project background
- Fluent French and English
- Be capable of leading team workshops
- Be comfortable with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Have knowledge of SAP SD, PP and similar
- Be comfortable travelling
This is an excellent project management role with the benefit of being in-house.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans.