KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this family office with the recruitment of a Facilities Manager in London (please note the position is based there – not in Luxembourg).
The London real estate portfolio is not big, but it is high-end, mainly commercial, and based in the City and West End. The business has a family feel to it making it a pleasant place to work. This role is a newly created one, meaning you can “make the job your own”. They are looking for someone who is honest, can work on their own initiative, and happy working closely with both a Property Manager and head of Property, both of whom are involved with the on-going development and refurbishment of the portfolio.
You should have:
- A technically proven background in real estate.
- Be friendly, diplomatic, and happy to be the “face” of the business to tenants.
- A Health and Safety qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH) is highly preferable.
- Have a M&E (BIFM standard) qualification.
- Be happy to be mobile, and visible to the tenants.
- Deal and manage external contractors and on-site staff.
- Be happy working occasional weekends.
This is a wonderful role for an experienced person with the mindset to work in a small, customer focussed business where teamwork, transparency and honesty are key, and where you can create and manage your own workload and schedules.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 0044 (0)7813 097550 or email your cv to email@example.com.