KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager for this established service provider based in Luxembourg.
The group has world-wide offices, with over 900 staff and in excess of 160 € billion under management. Their reputation in the industry is exemplary, as shown by the consistently above average returns they have achieved for their clients through focusing on long-term strategies.
With a flat, almost collegiate atmosphere, they offer a promising career path to employees who are looking for a long-term career in a real meritocracy with world-wide opportunities.
As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Associate Director. Your key responsibilities are:
- Managing the Debt Fund team – Oversee the day-to-day management of portfolio of clients and the financial reporting
- Development of the team – Supervise the accountants and assist in their professional development.
- Ensuring quality services to clients – Work with the management team to ensure that the accountants and administrators act in accordance with all of its regulatory obligations as well as the CSSF requirements.
- Oversee the financial reporting regime – Ensure all the reporting complies with entity
- Primary point of contact - Act as the main contact person to the clients and provide them technical guidance if needed
If you hold a professional qualification – ACCA, ACA, or have a Master degree in the related topic with a minimum of four years of experience in a similar position, and have great managerial skills please contact me, Tshering Bhutia, for a confidential discussion on + 352 27 85 30 31 or send me your CV on email@example.com