KR Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Finance Operations manager role for a leading international Re-Insurance group. Working within the Finance team of the group, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of Finance projects and initiatives.
The majority of your time (80%), will be focused away from the day to day accounting and specializing on improvement projects, M&A integration, system development…..etc…
80% of your time will spent on
- Finance projects
- Design and implementation of processes, structure and flow of financial data.
- Constantly evaluating and refining the data providedInvestigation, design and implementation of a new accounting system.
- Then developing the interfaces of the system with Banks and MGA’aInvolved in M&A projects and integration of acquired compnaies in to the group (from a finance perspective)
- Work with Rating Agencies to ensure Rating of the compnay is positive
- Developing financial reporting packages for senior management
20% of your time will be on Finance operation
- Oversee Accounting operations according to Luxembourg and Italian GAAP
- Oversee Financial Closing activities
- Interaction with Group activities (Accounting and Consolidation, Asset Management, Risk management etc) to ensure the reporting is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strategic and structured thinkingOverall knowledge and understanding of the (re)insurance industry;
- 6-10+ years of experience; In Big 4 (insurance), Consulting (Insurance) or a Finance role within an Insurance company
- Proficiency in computer applications skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and programming skills
- Fluent in English
- Team oriented and willingness to perform tasks outside his or her primary job description.