KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to have been chosen to be the exclusive recruitment partner for a leading International Pharmaceutical group who is currently recruiting an experienced Financial Analyst for their Luxembourg office. For the lucky candidate, you will find this friendly, supportive and inclusive company a very rewarding environment to work within.
This is a culture that values its employees and encourages ideas and team work.
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the general ledger accounting of eight Luxembourg entities to include participation in the monthly close process, preparation of journal entries, and reconciliation of account balances.
- This individual will also provide financial analysis support and assist with the statutory account process for Luxembourg and will provide support for the International entities conjointly with the Accounting Manager.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet and P&L account analysis in order to assure Balance Sheet and P&L integrity.
- Assist in creation Financial Statements – Month end, Quarter end, Year end
- The Financial Analyst will support the administrative tasks related to the board meeting agendas, maintaining adequate files, compiling information from lawyers, and ensuring information is in the local registers according to the board updates.
- This position will work closely with the Accounting Manager based in Luxembourg, will support and interact internally with other members of the International Finance teams (Technical Accounting, AP, Tax, Intercompany) and also externally with service providers in Luxembourg (accounting firms, lawyers, notary and tax authorities).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 4+ years’ experience in accounting is required
- Experience of Accounting under Lux GAAP is essential (US GAAP is a beneficial)
- Experience of Lux GAAP financial reporting / Statements
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial
- Relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting
- Some understanding of board meetings administrative procedures and formalities
required in Luxembourg: board schedules, agendas, RCS, share register updates etc…..would be beneficial
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email your details in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com