Our client, one of the biggest banks in the world, is seeking an experienced Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Stand-alone and consolidated accounts relating to financial instruments in structured transactions.
- Site accountant responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the accounting records for a portfolio of legal entities and the validity of bookings to the ledgers.
- Preparation of P&L attributable to the structure and balance sheet movements, as part of monthly management reporting.
- Liaise with the Front-office traders to resolve accounting issues and queries relating to particular transactions.
- Review and preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS and LuxGAAP and forecast management accounts.
- Monitoring of of key internal product and financial controls to ensure a robust regime.
- Qualified or near-qualified accountant (e.g ACA ACCA CPA).
- Experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and LuxGAAP
- Able to understand accounting entries and apply this in a practical context
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Understanding of the importance of robust controls
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Quick-thinking and independent-minded.
Should you be interested in developing in a busy and fast paced role, please send your CV in the first instance to Aidan O'Sullivan at email@example.com, or call on 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com