KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Controller – Luxembourg Entity Supervisor for an Asset Management company which is settling in Luxembourg.
To organize and supervise the Financial Accounting and Controlling as well as the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. To ensure that the company complies and operates in accordance with statutory and legal provisions.
- Gaining and maintaining an awareness of the Fund’s documentation, the Rules of the Luxembourg Regulator, Protection of Investors Law, anti-money laundering regulations, company legislation and any other related regulatory developments,
- Perform financial controlling for all Luxembourg holding structures including cost controlling,
- Create financial reports using spreadsheets,
- Track due diligence cost for project related work,
- Prepare capital increases and distribution as well as reviewing related documentation,
- Support transaction at the holding companies on a case by case basis,
- Control and record office expenditure including expense reports for company credit cards,
- Manage and reconcile the petty cash and cheque register,
- Marketing the loans & negotiation and setting the terms and conditions,
- Credit risk assessment,
- Compliance control,
- Credit risk monitoring,
- Management and/or refinancing,
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board and annual general meetings,
- Maintaining statutory books including register of members, directors and secretaries and Compliance with statutory filing,
- Ensuring any original documents that require forwarding (i.e. documents not required at the registered office) to relevant parties, including the Administrator of the Funds is completed,
- Receiving and filing all Project documents,
- Any other tasks relating to treasury, accounting and administration work as required from time to time
- Managing outstanding tasks with the Administrator (Arrange travels, document filing and archiving, reconcile bank statements, payments preparation and records, HR Admin, VAT return).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Accounting / Control experience in a service provider, a Big 4 audit firm;
- Experience in Private Equity or Real Estate funds;
- Positive attitude and leadership spirit;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Integrity and reliability;
- Organizational awareness;
- English is mandatory, German is big a plus!
- Good knowledge of Excel, Quickbooks. Experience with MRI (accounting) would be a plus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com