KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Fund Accountant position for an Alternative Investment Services.
Our client, an international company located in Luxembourg city-centre, offers competitive salary and benefits. As a Fund Accountant (private equity, real estate or debt), you will be the main contact for all aspects of day-to-day accounting.The successful candidate will be part of a multicultural team in a human-sized office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
- Day-to-day accounting matters including book keeping for complex structures and record filing
- Prepare NAV/management and annual accounts
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries and direct/indirect tax reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English
- minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position in Luxembourg
- University graduate in Economics, Accountant, Finance or any related subjects
- Technical financial services knowledge required (IFRS, Lux GAAP and US GAAP)
- Good proficiency in Microsoft, and experience in Investran or Yardi system.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Mounir Ouadah on +352 27 85 30 11