KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Fund Accountant position for an Alternative Investment Services.
Our client, an international company located in Luxembourg city-centre, offers competitive salary and benefits.
As a Fund Accountant, you will be the main contact for all aspects of day-to-day Accounting.
The successful candidate will be part of a multicultural team in a human-sized office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and preparing financial statements
- Preparation of annual accounts (monthly, quarteryly and annual basis) according to LuxGaap and IFRS.
- Liaising with clients/investors/lawyers
- Dealing with audit queries
- Preparation of tax returns and VAT returns based on Luxembourg tax regulations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Over 2 years’ relevant experience in an accounting/audit department in Luxembourg
- Previous experience within trust company/corporate services
- Educated in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Sound knowledge of LuxGaap and IFRS
- ACCA would be an asset
- Fluent in English, German and French would be an asset.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Mounir Ouadah on +352 27 85 30 11.