KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Fund Oversight position for our client, a renowned Asset Manager in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will be responsible in delivering a high class service for the Asset Manager’s clients, using his or her knowledge in Fund Operations to resolve queries in a timely manner.
You will also act as a point of escalation, taking ownership on outstanding issues. There will also be some operational duties required as part of this Oversight function, including, but not limited to; review and sign-off of daily reports from the supplier, reconciliations, KPI reporting, adhoc reporting and liaising between the supplier and the clients.
The successful candidate can expect to work in an environment which is demanding and rewarding.
Experience in both Traditonal and Alternatives funds is highly desired
• Manage and execute the daily operational oversight activities
• Be responsible for the daily A-Z Fund Accounting reporting and controls
• Provide and ensure a high level of operations expertise, as well as perform business analysis
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, coordinate fund events and activities administrators, CRMs etc.
• Investigate and resolve queries from internal and external clients
• Perform reconciliations, NAV Review, Rebate Review, Supplier oversight activities on Distribution agreements etc.
• Ensure and follow up internal and external reports and actions list
• Analysis of Supplier KPIs
• Drive Service Excellence with Suppliers
• 5+ years' previous experience in Fund Accounting, preferably in a ManCo
• Perfect command of English essential. Other languages such as French or German would be highly desired
• Experience in both Traditional and Alternatives Funds preferred
• Excellent Funds administration and functions knowledge; Transfer Agency, Custody, Fund Accountancy, Compliance etc.
• A good knowledge of Fund Distributions would be a must for this role
• Good MS Office skills, particularly Excel, would be essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV to Aidan O’Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com