KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Fund Administrator position for a leading Fund & Corporate Services Company.
With a reputation as one of the award-winning organisations within their field, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to this success, they are now looking to hire an experienced accountant to join their team.The successful candidate will be a senior member of the corporate department and report to the Legal Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Preparation & review of legal documents
- Day-to-day administration of the fund structures and management companies
- Maintain shareholders register
- Preparation of board minutes
- Incorporation of companies
- Liaise with clients and third parties on relevant documentation for closing
- Assist the accounting team in various tasks when necessary
- Prepare electronic and manual payment instruction
- Supervise the junior staff
The ideal candidate will be:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Educated in economics, finance or law
- Previous experience within trust/service provider company
- Good team spirit
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Mounir Ouadah on +352 27 85 30 11.