KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Fund Administrator position for an Alternative Investment Services.
Our client, an international company located in Luxembourg city-centre, offers competitive salary and benefits. As a Fund Administrator, you will be the main contact for all aspects of day-to-day administration. The successful candidate will be part of a multicultural team in a human-sized office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administer funds, for one or more assigned fund structures.
- Preparation & review of legal documents
- Incorporation of companies
- Proactively liaise with clients and intermediaries (lawyers,investors, auditors)
- Preparation of agendas, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Dealing with all company secretarial matters for client corporate entities
- Preparation of electronic and manual payment instructions.
- Ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Over 2 years’ relevant experience in company secretarial in Luxembourg
- Previous experience within trust/service provider company
- Educated in Economics, Finance or Law
- Relevant professional qualification (ICSA or equivale,t) would be an asset
- Fluent in English.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Mounir Ouadah on +352 27 85 30 11.