• Responsible for the accounting, cash management and compliance for several companies’ part of the Investment fund in close collaboration with his/her manager;
• Responsible for quarterly / yearly fund reporting, in close collaboration with his/her direct team members;
• Prepares (consolidated) financial statements and supports the team during statutory audits;
• Ensures all reporting activities adhere to relevant external and internal requirements;
• Responsible for fund flow management and thereby closely works together with his/her manager and other stakeholders of the investment fund;
• Responsible for invoice recording, digital approval and payment process (OCR);
• Ensures compliance with law and regulations (including tax regulations, filing tax returns and other requirements).
• Builds relationships, liaises and communicates with internal and external parties such as auditors, tax advisors and stakeholders of the investment fund;
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, Controlling, Business Administration and/or Finance;
• 2-3 years relevant work experience at a larger audit firm or at a financial services company, within an international work environment;
• Experience in preparing financial statements and knowledge of bookkeeping practices;
• Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP. Knowledge of other generally accepted accounting practices is an asset.
• Takes responsibility and ownership;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Result driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines;
• Able to work in a team as well as autonomously;
• Is fluent in English, verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the German language is a strong advantage. Any other language, such as French, will be an asset.