KR Recruitment is delighted to be assisting this successful investment firm in their search for a Fund Controller.
In this role you will be responsible for the oversight and review of the Investment Funds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of the monthly / quarterly / and annual financial reports
- Assisting with capital calls, distributions and other operational functions
- Co-ordination and review of financial and management periodic and annual reports including financial statements
- Maintenance and oversight of legal entities from an accounting, corporate, tax and compliance point of view
- Oversight of the services providers regarding the accounting and the financial statements preparation
Experience And Skills
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- 3-6 years of relevant accounting/oversight experience
- Good LUX GAAP, IFRS skills NAV calculation experience
- Proactive and autonomous.Strong organisational skills
- Good communication capabilities
- Team player, reliable and ability to work under tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email your CV in the first instance to Amel Mellouk : firstname.lastname@example.org