KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Governance and Oversight position for our client, an expanding mid-sized Asset Manager in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will be asked to perform regular and adhoc reporting for the Board of Directors. They will therefore need to have good Luxembourg Fund Operational experience, as well as good Excel skills
The successful candidate can expect to work in an environment which is demanding and rewarding.
• Perform analyses of existing business measures, as well as preparing reports for Senior Management
• Update of the monthly KPIs and participation in service review meetings.
• Propose solutions and improvements to existing measures
• Perform Regulatory Reporting as and when required
• Supports and updates Management Company procedures
• Assist other departments in new and exisitng projects
• 2 to 5 years experience in Luxembourg Fund Operations, in areas such as Transfer Agency or Fund Accounting
• Native level English
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Luxembourg investment funds products, particularly within UCITS
• Ability to prioritize effectively, think laterally and manage deadlines;
• Good knowledge of Excel; formulae, VBA etc.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Aidan O’Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com