KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting this Head of Engineering role. You would join a global industrial leader.
You will bring a strategic vision to the internal assembly line department. We are looking for an experienced manager in production processes, designing and development of new devices/machines and PLC programming.
- Planning of projects and shopfloor operations.
- Support the Assembly and R&D Department in order to find solutions for new parts assembly and/or projects that guaranty functionality, high quality, and which increase productivity.
- Design and produce devices and machines for assembly and/or testing management (design mechanics, electric and pneumatic + PLC scheduling).
- Decisions in cooperation with Method and Productions Departments.
- Manage the department: 12 employees (engineers, technicians and operators).
- Ensure the development and design for machining and assembly shopfloor (drawings, resource lists, …)
- Design and develop new devices or machine for production (design mechanic Catia, electric and pneumatic + PLC programming + risk analysis + CE certificates)
- Repair of machines in production (maintenance, improvement)
- Participate in industrialization meetings and new projects presentations
- Quotes for new machines or devices
- Invoice all equipment done.
- Prepare yearly budget in collaboration with control dept.
- Validate and follow all purchase orders done through SAP
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Automation Engineering or similar areas.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience as a manager in in-house assembly lines.
- Technical knowledge (mechanical and electrical) + computer knowledge (MS Office skills, Catia, PLC programming, Electrical drawings...)
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in the heart of Luxembourg. We offer a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.