KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting this Indirect Tax Advisor for a leading international group based in Luxembourg.
This is a truly unique opportunity; not only can you develop within a hugely dynamic and fast growing company, but your career opportunities will be outstanding.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing VAT advice for both national and international clients
- Assist in identifying and implementing opportunities for VAT planning
- The position will be responsible for tracking changes in client's compliance, contractual and legal obligation.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients you will advise, the Luxembourg VAT Authorities as well as with other legal, tax and finance experts
- You have a Master Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with a Master in Tax
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals of all levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German and Luxembourgish will be an advantage
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have good organization skills
- A short experience handling VAT compliance and advice will be an advantage
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Laetitia Raspado