KR Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting this important role for a private company in the City Centre.
In conjunction with the Finance Manager, this position requires performing the technical accounting on all entities and structures of the group, liaising with the Tax, Treasury,Legal and Control functions of the entire group as necessary.
• Accounting and reporting requirements for all entities based in Luxembourg
• Ensuring effective controls and quarterly reporting are in place
• Manage the relationships and processes with external auditors
• Regular Accounting filings, liasing with service providers
• Valuations experience a real plus
• Implement any new Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS consolidationaccounting standards
• Liaison as approporiate with tax and treasury teams
• Liaison with Luxembourg tax advisors to provide accounting and supporting information for corporate tax returns
• Identify opportunities for process improvements
• Manage intercompany financing from Luxembourg companies
• High fluency in English essential, with any other language constituting an advantage
• Around four years of related work experience, including Lux GAAP, IFRS consolidations, Lux Tax accounting, management and financial reporting
• Chartered Accountant status desirable, but not essential
• Experience working within a similar environment(Trust, Holding Company etc.), with extensive foreign operations
• A strong team player, ability to operate effectively in a cross-border, global team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please apply to Aidan O'Sullivan below.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.