KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Intellectual Property Lawyer role for a global agri-services group.
Working within this group, you will have a real impact on the strategy of the business. You will provide key analysis for the global business unit of this group
In this flat structure you will need to be independent, inquisitive and highly motivated, you have the opportunity to shape your own future.
• Counsel on all IP matters (strategy, patent protection issues etc.)
• Risk Management on all aspects of IP for the group
• Oversight and review of all contracts and agreements
• Assisting colleagues in other locations on projects and strategies of the group
• Advise on issues such as M&A, contract drafting, patent protection etc.
• 3+ years' experience in a similar position, either in a law firm or similar organisation as an IPLawyer
• A Master's Degree in Intellectual Property.
• Self-motivated individual, who can add immediate value to the role
• Excellent communication skills, with a will to succeed
• Absolute fluency in English is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Aidan O'Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com