KR Recruitment is delighted to be helping one of its clients to source an Internal Audit Consultant for their Luxembourg office.
The Internal Audit Consultant will join a dynamic team providing a full Expertise regarding Internal Audit.
• Manage, direct, and monitor client services teams on multiple engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete internal audits, business process control reviews, and other service offerings in a wide variety of industries; and manage to budget.
• Work closely with clients and staff to develop client and project risk assessments, implement opportunities, and recommendations regarding business and IT process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance.
• Work with the Director and the client to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks.
• Think strategically about practice enhancements and be able to embrace and manage change.
• Maintain strong client relations and cross-sell services within the assigned group of clients.
• Recruit and manage senior associates and associates.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
• Certified Internal Auditor (i.e. CIA)
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CISA, CFSA, CRMA would be of advantage
• 5 to 7 years of progressive audit experience in public accounting or equivalent delivering and managing internal audit services with experience in a medium- to large-sized public accounting firm
• Solid knowledge laws and regulations governing asset management, banking industry and insurance/reinsurance in Luxembourg
• Solid knowledge of varying governance and control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBiT, ITIL, ISO etc.)
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
• Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment
• Computer expertise including knowledge of audit-preparation software (TeamMate)
• A background in information security or IT processes and a good understanding of internal control principles, including business process, application and IT General Controls would be a plus.
• Fluency in English/French mandatory, Fluency in German or Luxembourgish would be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion to get more details regarding this role, please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com