In addition to the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Internal Audit for our client, a renowned company in its field
The role holder shall ensure that the following objectives are met:
* Identify and assess developments in Luxembourg and assess impact on the company and global internal audit coverage;
* Ensure that audit coverage in Luxembourg is sufficient in terms of depth and breadth;
* Design an audit approach and detailed programs to assess the management of Luxembourg;
* Lead and contribute to related audit work, supporting other audit teams;
* Contribute to the optimisation of methodology and coverage reflecting best practice and regulatory requirements;
* Oversee the follow-up, tracking and reporting of relevant audit issues;
* Maintain ongoing, consistent interaction with senior management of relevant business areas;
* Escalate significant issues to executive audit and business management;
* Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the operational risk policies and internal control procedures;
* Assess the impact of internal and external developments on the areas of focus and adjusting the audit plan as necessary in response.
The Candidate Profile:
* Relevant degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in Business or Economics.
* Established Supervisory experience in either Internal/External audit, internal control or Risk Management
* Excellent knowledge in areas such as SOX, Solvency II, Risk Management etc.
* Good attention to detail, particularly when it comes to procedures
* Perfect command of English. Other languages such as French or German would be highly desired
* A strong communicator, with ability to engage persons on nuances of Luxembourg regulations