KR Recruitment is delighted to be assisting this successful global asset manager in their search for an Investment Analyst.
With a collegiate atmosphere, they offer a superb career path to employees who relish working on a wide range of investment operations responsibilities, and who are looking for a long-term career in a real meritocracy.
The successful candidate will manage the outsourced operational activities and ensure that the client assets are managed in accordance with the terms of the company investment management agreement.
The role will involve close and regular liaison with personnel of all levels, in both front and back office environments.
- Maintain relationship with Portfolio Managers, Dealers and Performance & Risk teams in London and elsewhere.
- Oversight of Loan instrument process including:
- Security setup process
- Liaising with portfolio managers, analysts and cash management team
- Assisting with KYC documentation
- Oversight of outsource provider for settlement process
- Oversight of loan administrator
- Monitoring of Agent systems for post settlement lifecycle events, waivers and rolls
- Oversight of NAV and security pricing for Luxembourg funds
- Consider the risks of new products/processes and funds and highlighting concerns to relevant areas
- 2 to 3 years investment operations experience, whether gained in Luxembourg or elsewhere
- Team player motivated with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English (writing and speaking) –French or German languages would be considered as an asset
- Willing to travel regularly to London, staying for up to a week at a time.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.