KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this well established real estate company in their search for an IT Manager. This is an excellent stand alone role for someone who wants to work without much supervision and be responsible for all aspects of IT within the group.
Reporting through to Board level and based in Luxembourg, you will have full responsibility for dealing with all external suppliers and service providers in various other European countries and the USA. The job does not involve travel, but it does require the ability to build remote relationships with a wide range of people. The main duties will include:
- Overall supervision of all IT systems
- Ongoing evaluation and development of systems
- Maintenance of high security standards
- Roll - out of new technologies as required
- The supervision of external providers (monitoring SLA’s etc)
You whould have:
- At least 5 years experience in IT service management or infrastructure
- Have good knowledge of data management and communication services
- Experience of procurement and sourcing
- Understanding of SLA agreements
- Good English
- A high degree of self initiative
This is a great position for someone seeking to prove themselves within a relatively small operation and take full responsibility for their own work and progression.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director with your cv and contact details.