KR Recruitment are please to be assisting this high technology Luxembourg company in their search for an IT Systems Engineer.
The business works on advanced products and projects with its clients, providing critical infrastructure equipment. You will be part of a small but growing team and work in a broad variety of areas, many on your own. The business has a “family” feel about it and the role will suit someone from a smaller or SME background, looking for a secure job, where initiative, and wide general experience are valued. They offer a good package and really excellent development and learning prospects. They are looking for someone with:
- 5 years + experience in network support and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of DevOps (Marathon, ELK, Mesos, Jenkins, Ansible,Foreman, Puppet and Docker), and IT security would be a plus.
- Linux and Windows operating systems.
- The ability to support RabbitMQ, nginx, Apache, Tomcat, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL software.
- Knowledge of Python and any other scripting languages.
- Fluent French and English.Experience of Cisco networks, and routing / switching.
The role will include:
- Maintaining high level infrastructures to provide excellent service levels.
- Work with customers to define infrastructures.
- Document all work and maintain SLA levels.
- Provide day to day support to developers.
This is an excellent role for someone wanting a wide range of work, to be part of a small team, and the chance to push and develop themselves over the next few years.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans with your cv and contact details.