KR Recruitment are please to be assisting this small but highly successful company in their search for an additional Java Programmer.
The business has a small “family” feel about it, a flat structure where your opinion will be wanted and valued, a good team ethic, and above all cutting edge technology where you can use your current skills and learn a lot more.
They are looking for:
• Someone with 2 years + experience in Java and Spring Hibernate
• A person happy to liaise and work directly with clients
• Someone happy to do both coding and testing – comfortable with multitasking as needed
• Someone who is honest about how long they think tasks will take and is happy to deliver to that deadline
• Someone comfortable in a more dynamic work environment, rather than a highly structured, hierarchical one.
• Knowledge of MySQL and Oracle, together with Swift and SAP would be an advantage
• Angular JS and/or the versions based on the new architecture
• Fluent English and French (the team is a mixture of French, Dutch, Belgium and others)
They can offer you:
• An interesting role where you can learn a lot
• A chance to have a real influence about how things are done
• Good pay and promotions prospects including the opportunity to eventually work in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact details.