KR Recruitment are pleased to be helping this established pan European Group who manage a broad range of mixed assets for their client, in their search for a Junior Accountant to join their accounting team. The position is based in Luxembourg, and they have 4 other offices in Europe.
The assets they manage for their client vary from direct real estate, commercial and residential loans, shipping, and unsecured loans.
The role is varied and will require strong Excel and data analysis skills:
- Maintain the general ledger including all Treasury and cash postings
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for the Luxembourg entities
- Deal with inter-company invoices
- Have direct involvement with external lawyers, auditors and banks
- Help with monthly VAT returnsRegular monthly and quarterly reporting
- Working on budgetting and forecasting for various entitiesBe the main point of contact for expenses
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have an interest in working in real estate and private equity
- Have 2 years + experience in accounting in a financial services environment
- Have knowledge of IFRS
The company has a very low staff turnover in Luxembourg due to excellent man management, and you will be able to develop your skills and career in a fulfilling way. It is a great role for someone looking for variety in a small company environment. English is the main working language.
To arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director with your cv and contact details.