KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a – Junior Accountant Luxembourg - for its client, a leading international industrial company. The group has a turnover of more than 4 billion euros and includes more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
With its state-of-the-art equipment, excellent growth potential and outstanding training policy, this company will offer you outstanding career opportunities.
· Provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
· Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
· The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Diploma: Bac + 2, bachelor’s in accounting or master’s degree in accountancy
• Experience: 0-2 years in accounting
• Internship in fiduciary / audit
• Knowledge of LX Gap. IFRS will be a plus
• Language: English, German or French is a plus
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00 352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading recruitment company based in the heart of Luxembourg. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.