KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Corporate Secretarial position for one of the leading global asset management company.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who want to gain some hands-on experience within the Legal department.
Your role will be to support the Corporate Secretariat and provide general administrative support to the office:
- Support with the preparation of papers for Board meetings
- Be involved in the office administration tasks
- Be responsible for the payment and processing of Corporate invoices
- Support the Board Directors with accommodation, travel and other logistics
You will get in return:
- First-hand experience within an international and a renowned company as a Junior Corporate Secretary
- Training in learning and development
- Attractive salary package
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English with a working knowledge in French and German would be an advantage
- Eager to learn more attitudeA university graduate OR candidates without degree will be considered if they have 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft
- Professional Corporate Secretarial certificate is a plus
If you would like to discuss this in more detail on a confidential basis, please do not hesitate to contact Tshering Bhutia or Amel Mellouck on 00 352 27 85 30 31 or on +33 6 95 30 68 30.